PSPCL Recruitment 2017
Best employment news for the job seekers who are hunting for latest Punjab Govt jobs. Recently, the Punjab State Power Corporation Limited issued a notification for Assistant Lineman posts. Candidates those complete matriculation can grab this excellent opportunity. This PSPCL Recruitment 2017 is to fill up all 1500 vacancies. To apply for this vacant posts, candidates age must be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per govt rules. Facinated candidates can download PSPCL Assistant Lineman Notification 2017 from the official website pspcl.in given below. Appliers who belong to General category need to pay application fee as 500/-, Rs. 200/- for SC candidates and for 300/-Persons with disabilities. Find Apply online link as soon as possible in this website enewshunt.com for PSPCL Vacancies 8th May, 2017 is the last date for part I registration and 16th May, 2017 is the last date for part II registration. Stay tuned to us for latest updates……
Punjab PSPCL Assist Lineman Recruitment
Organization Name: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited
Official website: pspcl.in
Job Role: Assistant Lineman
Salary: 6400-20200+(3400 Grade Pay)
Job Location: Punjab
PSPCL Assistant Lineman Notification 2017
Aspirants those who completed matriculation and 2 Years National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman are eligible.
Job seekers must be aged between 18 years to 35 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per govt norms.
Candidates will be selected based on academics merit list.
- General Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs/-500
- Persons with disabilities: Rs/-300
- SC Category Rs/-200
- Applying online starting date: 17.04.2017
- Last date for completion of online registration part one: 08.05.2017
- Fee deposit in the bank will close on: 12.05.2017
- Last date for completion of online registration part two: 16.05.2017
How to apply PSPCL Recruitment 2017?
- Log on to the official website pspcl.in
- Get the direct link to refer official notification
- Read the complete details
- Then go through the link to apply online
- Submit the application
- Take printout of it for further reference