Pawan Kalyan Birthday Celebrations: Pawan Kalyan isn’t a name its’ a Brand. The only one actor which earns huge number of fans all over the world. Pawan Kalyan is not a Telugu Film actor he is a amine God of all Youngsters.
Pawan Kalyan Birthday Celebrations:
On September 2nd the God of Tollywood Power star’s Pawanism Birthday so on this special day the fans all over the world are going to do Pawan Kalyan Birthday Celebrations as a Big Festival. He recently started a Jana Sena Party. When he launched Jana Sena, Kalyan had announced that he would quit the film career after completing a couple of pending projects but later he changed his mind and said he would continue to do the movies as he had no other means of income. Here are some of unknown and interesting facts of Power star Pawan Kalyan…..
Unknown Interesting Facts About Pawan Kalyan
- Pawan kalyan’s original name Konidela Kalyan Babu.
2.Pawan kalyan started his acting career in 1996 telugu film Akkada Ammayi ikkada Abbayi.
- His film Khushi, Gabbar Singh and Attarintki Daredi were top Groosers in their Respective times.
4.Pawan kalyan was interested in Direction but it was Surekha, Chiranjivi’s wife who forced him to start Acting
5.His Hobbies are reading books and to cultivate fruits
6.Pawan kalyan is a pure vegeterian He doesn’t eat nonvege.
7..Pawan kalyan holds a Black Belt in Karate
8.He started using the name “Pawan” After a martial Arts Presentation which was Organised by him.
9.Pawan Kalyan is an All Rounder. He is an Actor, Director, Choreoographer, Singer,Screen writter, writer and also a Politician.
10.According to Google search Pawan kalyan was the most searched indian celebrity politician during the lok sabha polls 2014.
Top 10 Reasons Why Pawan Kalyan is most lovable person in Tollywood:
- Nature, philosophy and social issues are the three things that always occupy my mind. You do not have any power over others but can only change yourself.
- If I do not respond to some situation, my conscience kills me. I believe in permissible violence, not necessarily non-violence.
- Many will call me an adventurer and that I am, only one of a different sort: one of those who risks his skin to prove his platitudes.
- I don’t care if I fall as long as someone else picks up my gun and keeps on shooting.
- The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.
- I’m Indian. I care for our Motherland.
Rajinikanth & Pawan Kalyan Same to Same Unknown Facts Telugu Movie News