Google presents the expected annual ranking with the most popular applications of its platform
It is approaching December 31 and as each year by these dates the network is flooded with all sorts of compilations that collect the best contents that have been harvested during these twelve months.
In the official blog of Google Spain we find one of the most expected. This is the ranking that the company makes annually with the applications for mobile devices most downloaded from its well-known platform “Google Pla” and which we present below:
- Face Changer 2– Also known as “Changing faces”, this entertainment-oriented app, which allows for all sorts of fun effects on different pictures, has revolutionized the pockets of millions of people around the world. Perhaps its success lies in its simplicity and in that it was one of the first to bet on this type of functions. With almost one hundred thousand evaluations, it has an average score of 4.3 out of 5.
- Lumyer – Photo & Selfie Editor. The second most popular worldwide according to Google, is again a photo editing and retouching application that, while leaving aside the area of leisure and fun, focuses more on a more elegant and professional use with all kinds of filters and Extra features.
- Castbox – Podcast Radio Music. Who said podscasts went out of style? This is probably the best free app for managing and playing such files, as well as all kinds of radio programs. Not only is it ranked third in the overall ranking of Google Play but has been the one that presented the best trend in this 2016.
- Emoji Keyboard Pro. One of the characteristics of Android that most value its users is the ability to customize the system to your liking. Among the most used customization options are the virtual keyboard of each device, and more specifically, the catalog of emoticons available. Among all available, Emoji Keyboard Pro is the one that has achieved the most downloads.
- MSQRD. They are the acronym of Masquerade, an app that triumphs among young people – and not so young. Once started, it shows the user a varied catalog with all kinds of animal faces, superheroes, emoticons … so that, once chosen, make an incredibly real “selfie” or “videoselfie” and share in social networks.
Along with the top five applications, Google has also shared other lists with the best of 2016 worldwide. Namely:
The 5 best games of 2016:
- GO Pokémon
- Clash Royale
- Traffic Rider
- Dream League Soccer
The 5 most played songs by streaming in 2016:
- Stressed Out, Twenty One Pilots
- Sorry, Justin Bieber
- One Dance (feat. WizKid & Kyla), Drake
- Do not Let Me Down (feat. Daya), The Chainsmokers
- Me, Myself & I, G-Eazy
The 5 best films of 2016:
- Captain America: Civil War
- X-Men: Apocalypse
- The Jungle Book (2016)
The 5 best TV shows of 2016:
- Game of Thrones
- The Walking Dead
- The Big Bang Theory
- Mr. Robot
- The Flash
The 5 best new books of 2016:
- Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe by Cullen Bunn
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: Parts One and Two (Special Rehearsal Edition) by J.K. Rowling, John Tiffany, Jack Thorne
- The Girl on the Train: A Novel by Paula Hawkins
- The Art of War by Tzu Sun
- Me Before You: A Novel by Jojo Moyes